WEBSITE USER AGREEMENT:
By using this web-site, you are agreeing that under no circumstances will J & E Farms, Inc. d/b/a Preston Trading Post, or it's owners, officers, directors, employees, or agents, be responsible or liable for any information presented, implied, omitted or contained; any party's reliance on any information or lack thereof whether the information is correct, current or complete; or any information accessed via web-site links from our site.
Information on this web-site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
Images used are manufacturer supplied. Images of hearth products and settings that appear are 'artistic shots', produced for aesthetic purposes and may not comply with installation requirements. In no case shall J & E Farms, Inc. d/b/a Preston Trading Post, et al, be responsible for, or accept any liability for any party's reliance on image information. Installation, maintenance, and use of the products must be in compliance with the rules and recommendations of the National Fire Protection Association, and all codes, laws and regulations of any state or federal agency or authority concerning the proper installation, maintenance and use of the products. Permits and inspections may be required to lawfully install the products and you may be required to notify your insurance provider.
IN NO EVENT WILL J & E FARMS, INC. D/B/A PRESTON TRADING POST, ET AL, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEB-SITE, OR OR ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEB-SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure completeness and accuracy of information appearing on our web-site. However, for various reasons including the lack of control over how products and information may be used and the inherent hazards of electronic communication / distribution, J & E FARMS, INC. D/B/A PRESTON TRADING POST, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
This web-site has been constructed for the purpose of informing visitors of the diverse and exciting products we sell at our store and to develop interest in these products and the store.
There may be certain items available for sale over the internet. When these are identified ('add to shopping cart' box appears), the TERMS and CONDITIONS of sale will apply in addition to all POLICIES and the WEB-SITE USER AGREEMENT. Any order received by Preston Trading Post shall not bind Preston Trading Post until accepted by it.
There may be contractual, territorial, or other limitations which prevent certain products from being offered for sale on-line, limit where they may be sold or shipped, or prohibit the on-line publishing of prices. These reflect vendor and / or store policies and agreements which may change from time to time. Therefore, the appearance of any product on this site, whether or not pricing or an 'add to shopping cart' box appears, cannot and shall not be construed as an offer to sell any such product. In addition, certain items may become unavailable before they are withdrawn from the site. All items are subject to product updates and changes (including but not limited to specifications, materials, colors, accessories, and models) by the manufacturer without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. “By placing an online or telephone order or signing an in-store sales order, I agree to install, maintain, and use the products described in accordance with the rules and recommendations of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the International Residential Code (IRC), the International Commercial Code (ICC), and all codes, laws, and regulations of any state or federal agency or authority concerning the proper installation, maintenance and use of the products. I agree to obtain all permits required to lawfully install and use the products and have the installation of any product inspected by the appropriate authorities, if such is required by any law, rule or regulation.” I further acknowledge Preston Trading Post does not offer or perform installation.
2. Terms are cash on delivery: Payment amounts are in US dollars, acceptable forms of payment include: cash, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, debit cards, cashier’s checks, money orders, in-state personal checks made payable to Preston Trading Post, with valid I.D., sorry – we do not accept starter checks, checks drawn on small business accounts without prior arrangement, third party, or checks presented with mismatched credentials. Preston Trading Post reserves the right to refuse to accept any check at its sole discretion. If any check is returned for insufficient funds or if any other amounts are owed to Preston Trading Post and not paid when due, I will be responsible for interest at 1.5% per month, costs of collection, and a reasonable attorney’s fee. I will also pay for Preston Trading Post’s bank fee in connection with a re-deposited check.
3. This order may not be canceled due to delays in delivery caused by factors beyond Preston Trading Post’s control and no information given by Preston Trading Post in respect to delivery or times shall be binding. Preston will use reasonable efforts to minimize delays if such occurs.
4. Exchanges and Refunds: I may not return the goods to Preston Trading Post or exchange the goods, unless at the sole discretion of Preston Trading Post, it is determined that the goods may be returned or exchanged. Preston Trading Post will not give any refund except for customer deposits on orders of stock merchandise when the order is cancelled within (14) days from the date written. Cancellations not accepted on special order merchandise after (3) business days from date written.
5. Layaway: Merchandise held beyond 90 days shall be considered layaway as of the 91st day in which case I will make monthly payments of 10% of the balance remaining after my down payment. If I am more than 30 days late with a layaway payment, or if I do not accept delivery of the merchandise, making full payment within 9 months of this order, this order will be cancelled and all payments made by me will be forfeited. In addition, if this is a special order, I will still owe any unpaid balance of the purchase price. LAYAWAY PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
6. Errors: If the salesperson or cashier processing this order has made a mistake, Preston Trading Post may change this order to correct the error, including mistakes in price. If a change is necessary Preston Trading Post will notify me. If that happens, I may cancel this order and get a refund of my deposit by notifying Preston Trading Post within (3) business days after I have been told of the change. If I do not notify Preston Trading Post that I want to cancel and get a refund I will no longer have the right to cancel or get a refund.
7. Pick up of Goods: I will remove the goods or take shipment within 21 days from Purchase date, unless prior arrangements are made. Preston Trading Post is not obliged to place the goods in my vehicle. If Preston Trading Post does place the goods in my vehicle at my request and Preston Trading Post damages the goods or my vehicle in the process, Preston Trading Post will not be liable for the damages. Customer assumes full responsibility for loading, securing and transporting the goods from Prom Preston Trading Post and shall not hold Preston Trading Post responsible for any damages to the merchandise, vehicle or its occupants.
8. Delivery via Preston Trading Post: It is my obligation to provide access to the place of delivery and to move any furniture to accommodate the delivery. I understand and agree to clear walks of snow, ice, and/or obstacles, and to remove pets and small children from the delivery path. If hoisting, rigging, removing parts of the building or anything else unusual is required to deliver this merchandise; I will make prior arrangements for it at my expense. If special conditions exist such as new floors, steps, or driveways, I will notify Preston Trading Post prior to delivery. Preston Trading Post will make reasonable efforts to provide delivery but is not responsible for damage done while moving customer merchandise. In situations where a concern for reasonable and safe delivery arises, Preston Trading Post may at its sole discretion, decline to provide delivery services. If such occurs, I will make other delivery arrangements at my expense.
9. Shortage / Damage: I will inspect the goods immediately upon receipt. If I believe parts are missing or the product is damaged, I will notify Preston Trading Post within ten (10) days of receipt of the merchandise.